Hey ALL!!!
I'm having a Scentsy party all proceeds go to my beautiful and talented niece Ynfiniti to get her to the Speed Skate Nationals in Lincoln Nebraska that she so bravely qualified for! She has an amazing talent so lets help her show it off!! (Hey maybe Olympics 1 day!!!)
So Scentsy party ends June 28th - all $ must be in
How to order: contact me for an order form and catalog (keri.l.sigman@gmail.com or 989-1428 text works best)
-OR-
Go direct to the website https://fun.scentsy.us/Home and click on Fyn's Fundraiser in the bottom left had corner and order directly from there!!!
I have the scents for your smelling pleasure if you prefer! I know I don't like to buy unless I have the scents in front of me!
Great News - FREE SHIPPING and HELPING OUT A GREAT CAUSE!!!
**Heads up if you order from the website it will show you shipping but when it clears your account the shipping charge will NOT be on there!!! Also, this will not clear your account until the party is closed!!!
Thank you for your support - please pass this along!
No comments:
Post a Comment