Thursday, July 22, 2010

Huge NEWS from the Davey Family!!!

So for those of you that don't know - - - we got our own place!!! Yay so very exciting! We moved a lot of our stuff in last night but still have a lot to go! I'm pretty stoked, I feel like an official adult finally lol! I don't have any pictures of the house yet but it's super cute! We've decided to stay in Nampa for now since that's where we both work! The house has a huge fenced backyard which is so exciting for Ryker!

We were truly ready and tremendously needed a change! So I just hope and pray it all works out the way it's supposed to!

And since we have our own house now it's going to be back to coupon shopping which I love it was just taking up to much time!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! :) CONGRATS again Sis! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it!!.. how exciting for you! It's always nice to live on your own with your lil family. It makes a world of difference !! Hope we get to see it soon! Congrats.. put pix up when you get the chance!!

    ReplyDelete