
For those of you that don't know I have started getting my nails done again! I have been to several people over the years but Tamra is by far the best! She was able to get me in, in a time crunch and now she's running a special for people that I refer in that I like to call the "Keri Special" You get a whole set for $35 (regular $45) just for mentioning my name!!!!
She does amazing! She does only acrylic (no glueing on fake nails then covering them with acrylic) all your own nails and if they're not quite long enough no problem she just uses a form thing that builds them until they do grow to be long enough!!! She has many different colors of acrylic and can do all kinds of nail art! Then of course adds the glossy GEL finish which is my absolute favorite!!! It's a relaxed atmosphere and she's all about making YOU happy!
So hurry time is running out call Tamra at 467-7973 to get your appointment booked for September!!! She is located at Z Best (next door to Canyon Honda) on the Blvd near Middleton Rd!!!
If you have any questions before calling her feel free to e-mail me at keri.l.sigman@gmail.com!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment