So as most of, if not all of you know I have decided to become a 31 consultant!!! I've always said I wouldn't do anything like this after my Stampin' Up flop several years ago but....
Why? As some of you know I have been looking for a second job (part time) to help as I'm a single mom to my amazing baby boy. Unfortunately the search has been unsuccessful because I don't want to take anymore time away from my baby boy than I already do with working a full time job... I went to a party that my sister in law June hosted and I became extremely interested in the product as it's such great quality and just the ideas behind it! I then decided to host a party, I had a great turn out and ended up getting $100 in free product, 2 - 1/2 price items and 2 hostess exclusive items. I then became serious at looking into it as I'm officially obsessed LOL!!! After speaking with Hayle, the consultant that held both parties, I decided this is what I want to do. I know I know when we go to parties like this all we hear is I get to make my own schedule and I get to do this and that etc... My reasoning is I get to set my own schedule so it doesn't take time away from my baby boy, I get to make a part time income so that I can better support both my baby boy and I, and I get to sell something that I love and truly believe in!!!!! I will, someday, own all of there products that is how much I believe in this!!!
What? What is 31 - Trendy and affordable purses, totes and accessories!!!! Whether you're looking for style, organization, the perfect giftable item or a little bit of everything, this is what you want!!!!!
I'm so extremely excited to share this product and my experiences with everybody!!! Please checkout my website at www.keris31.com and feel free to e-mail me at keri@keris31.com! Also, if you're friends with me on FB I have a group - if you want to be included and get the updates that I post specifially for 31 just let me know and I'll add you!!! You can also shoot me an e-mail with your e-mail address and get on my monthly mailing list - trust me it's so worth it and I won't SPAM ya!!!!
Please help me in making my new adventure successful!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment