Thursday, March 4, 2010

Albies trip 03/03/2010


What a great trip!  For my 1st huge shopping trip there were a few flaws but all in all had a great experience.  The last time I was in there the lady was so rude, the lady I had last night was so awesome, I hope to get her everytime!

I got 3 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Ups, 4 boxes of Betty Crocker Gushers, 3 boxes of Betty Crocker Spiderman Fruit Snacks, 6 things of Chef Boyardee, 1 thing of Manwich, 3 things of Hunts Spaghetti Sauce, 2 bottles of catchup, 3 boxes of Jose Ole dinners, 4 boxes of Orville Redenbacher popcorn, 5 banquet dinners, 7 boxes of Hot Pockets and 1 thing of Sour Cream

Total should have been $101.77
Total OOP $40.63
Total Catalina's left over $23.50
So after coupons, preferred savings, and Catalina's the shopping trip cost me $17.13

Thanks Mandi for all the help!  Man this is fun.  My only problem with this is I was up all night trying to figure out what coupons I could use today LOL uh oh this could turn into a problem!

1 comment:

  1. welcome, you do such a great job, please don't give up! and I want to shop at your wallys, you do not find those clearance deals around here like that, im totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete