Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kelloggs Cereal Deal and CHILL Deal - Gotta love Albie's!!!

So last night after\inbetween spending time with Ryker, painting Fyn's finger nails, and working out with some great friends I went to Albertson's and had another great experience!  I must admit when I started this coupon shopping thing I was scared to death because of all the stories I've heard about how rude the people that work at Albertson's are, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the helpful associates at all the Albertson's I have been to so far!  Last night I went strictly to get cereal and ended up with a few more things!


I got:
8 things of Old Orchard Frozen Juice (CHILL Promo)
2 Boxes of Bagel Bites (CHILL Promo)
5 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal

I used:
2   $1/2 Kellogg's Cereal Coupons
1    $0.70/1 In Store Kellogg's Cereal Coupon
2   $1/1 Bagel Bites Coupons
2    $1/4 Old Orchard Frozen Juice Coupons
$10 CAT from my last shopping trip

I payed:
$8.56 OOP

I rec'd back:
$10 CAT for the CHILL Promo
$4 CAT for the Kellogg's Promo

Which means I made $5.44 just by going grocery shopping!!!

Wow ... I love love love coupon shopping.  Now if I could just find the time to get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment