Monday, April 5, 2010

Wow... falling behind

Hi sorry things have been so hectic lately I haven't been able to update.  I have to update a couple of my shopping trips, I will try to do so tomorrow.  Some do's and don'ts and things I have learned in the last couple of trips.  I haven't been going or planning as much as I really want to it's hard working full time and getting this shopping stuff organized lol!!!

Update on personal life! 

Last Tuesday we (meaning Lisa and I and the kids) got Easter pictures done!  I went and bought baby chicks from Dunlap Hatchery in Meridian, we did pictures, then gave the chicks to Ry and Lisa's Uncle Tim!  Wow that was fun here are a couple of the pictures!



We left last Wednesday (3/31) for Oregon we would have loved to go to the Oregon Coast but that's to long in the car with Ryk!  So we went and visited my wonderful family in the Bend\Redmond area and had a wonderful relaxing time!  I will have to post pictures later as they're still on my camera!  The exciting news is before we headed out of town we got a great deal on diapers at Walmart thanks to my sister who found them 1st!  We got 2 boxes of Huggies Little Movers (72 ct) for only $7 per box!!!!  SCORE :)

Well I will update a lttle more later on when I have my receipts in front of me!

Hope everybody is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment