So yesterday I ran to Walmart (on E. Franklin in Nampa) to grab a couple Sunday papers - they moved there clearance isle to the front so I thought hey I might as well take a look! Since we're getting ready to start potty training the Pull Ups caught my eye and to my suprise they were on clearance for $5 well I just happened to have 2 of my $3/1 coupons so I got (3) 26 packs of Cool Alert Pull Ups for only $9 total OOP!!!! I also purchased a 13 pocket expandable file folder - on clearance for $1 and a bag on the go (for dogs but they work great for the diaper bag!) for only $1!!!!
I'm off and running to Albie's tonight when I get off work, I just hope they have some stuff left LOL - then purchasing Wednesday papers tomorrow morning for the great sale starting tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment