(No picture available because my hubby put the groceries away before I got home! And I don't have a problem with that at all!!! I'll take any help I can get!)
So I went on my lunch break, I had everything planned out... And shockingly enough it didn't work out. I couldn't find everything I wanted or anybody to help me find what I was looking for... Then I got a cranky cashier that didn't help at all... Plus I had realized my darn $2 CAT had expired the day before so that started it off as not a great shopping trip because it's like throwing money way. Everytime I've been to Albie's and have to do more than 1 transaction I've always written a check for over and gotten cash so I didn't have to write multiple checks and this cashier wouldn't let me do it so I ended up writing 4 checks ugh... Plus Ry knew I was going to the grocery store so right before I left to go ther eon my lunch break he called with a list which then really threw things off. Ok lets get this over with so I never have to think about it again!
Trans 1:
(5) Kraft Mac N Cheese
(1) Vegetable Oil
(1) Tortilla chips
(1) Seasoning
(1) Sugar
(1) Almonds
(1) Salsa
(1) Dawn Dish Soap
(1) Velveeta
(2) Milk
(2) Ground Beef
(1) Shrimp
(2) Bell Pepper
(3) Cucumbers
(1) Cabbage
(1) Onion
(4) $0.50/1 coupons
(1) $1.00/1 coupon
(1) $0.50/1 coupon
(3) Doublers
Total OOP $54.39
Bonus Buy Savings $4.07
Preferred Savings $5.63
MFG Coupons $1.50
Store Coupons $9.50
***Total Savings $20.70
Trans 2:
(6) Hamburger/Tuna Helper
(5) Kraft Mac N Cheese
3 coupons but I can't remember what they were - sorry :(
(3) Doublers
Total OOP $3.69
Preferred Savings $8.90
MFG Coupons $2.50
Store Coupons $6.66
***Total Savings $18.06
Trans 3:
(1) Tampax Tampons
(1) Covergirl Powder
(1) Herbal Essence Conditioner
(1) $1/1 Covergirl coupon
(1) $1/1 Tampax coupon
(1) $1/1 Herbal Essence coupon
(3) Doublers
Total OOP $6.93
Preferred Savings $2.00
MFG Coupons $3.00
Store Coupons $3.00
***Total Savings $8.00
Trans 4:
(2) Herbal Essence Shampoo
(1) Herbal Essence Conditioner
(3) $1/1 Herbal Essence coupon
(3) Doubler
Total OOP $2.69
Preferred Savings $3.00
MFG Coupons $3.00
Store Coupons $3.00
***Total Savings $9.00
Total OOP $67.70 - total saved $55.76
this is the 1st time I think I haven't saved more than I spent but there was so much stuff we needed for the house and the friends that were coming over I didn't have the coupons I usually do. It was still a good deal even with everything I had to deal with!
There were some great transactions on there!!.. sorry a rude cashier can ruin everything that is for sure!.. since you hate doin multiple transactions so much, start small, go one day and do a few, and then go the next day and do a few more.. spread it out thru the week, thats what i do when I have 8 transactions...lol. you will get this down, have some faith, you are awesome at it, and you just have to know that there will be some tough times in it, but stick it out and get through them and you will become a pro.. i went through some very frustrating times that just bout made me throw all my coupons in the trash to call it quits, but i had to remember im still saving money no matter what.. you will get it!! I believe you will!
ReplyDelete