Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick Albies Trip last night - 4/20/10

So I've been so frustrated with coupon shopping lately I wasn't even going to go to the store for the Quaker promo but Mandi talked me into it and I'm so glad I went! My Mom and I made a quick trip to the store and Ry stayed home with Ryk! Another wonderful thing about this trip is it was only 1 transaction - I hate doing multiple transactions...




(5) Propels
(10) 32oz Gatorades
(2) Doritos
(2) Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
(5) Granola Bars
(3) Instant Oatmeal
(1) Milk
(1) Butter
(2) Country Crock
(1) 2pk Oral B Toothbrushes
(1) Wine
(2) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
     (2) $3/5 Quaker coupon
     (1) $5 off when you purchase 5 Propels and 10 Gatorades coupon
     (1) $3/1 Oral B coupon
     (1) $0.50 Country Crock coupons (bummer after looking at my receipt I gave him 2 and he only scanned 1 - o well that's ok :)

Total OOP: $52.42

Bonus Buy Savings $7.65
Preferred Savings $37.92
MFG Coupons $9.50
Store Coupons $5.00
***Total Savings $60.07

1 comment:

  1. I tend to forget bout blogs.. lol. congrats on gettin back out there =) and good job, before you give up , remember your saving money anyways, it may not be as much as you had planned, but you just started... baby steps cuz. baby steps, I've been doin this since may of last year, and I think i've just now got her down to where im not nervous, im comfortable i know what to do to swap things around if they are out.. unfortunately it all takes time, but your doin great.. don't be so hard on yourself! you started out better than my first few trips.

    ReplyDelete