I hit Albies (on 12th and 7th in Nampa) at lunch to pick up a few things on there buy 10 items get $5 off automatically!
Side note: I desperately need to start doing my coupon shopping again, things are just so darn busy...I know no excuse and I will get on it I'm hoping this week!
So I was very excited to hit this sale as I didn't have to have any coupons to do it! Of course no sale of there's goes without some sort of hiccup but that's ok they made up for it! My plan was to go for Cream of Mushroom soup, Cream of Chicken Soup, Green Beans, Corn and Vegetable Oil (24oz size). But of course there supplier sent them the wrong Vegetable Oil so they didn't have the size that was on the sale, but that's ok they worked with me and gave me a rain check for the amount it would've been if I would've bought 10 bottles of it!!!
So I purchased
3 cans of Albertson's brand Cream of Mushroom soup = $0.29 each
3 cans of Albertson's brand Cream of Chicken soup = $0.29 each
2 cans of Green Giant Corn = $0.39 each (regular price is $1.69, with your preferred card it's $0.89 then you also get the $0.50 off with this promo going on!)
2 cans of Green Giant Green Beans= $0.39 each (regular price is $1.69, with your preferred card it's $0.89 then you also get the $0.50 off with this promo going on!)
Total out of pocket with tax was an amazing $3.50!!!!
Plus I got a rain check for 10 bottles of Vegetable Oil for only $0.99 each that's good within the next 30 days!
Man I forget how fun this coupon\sale stuff is!!!
u need to teach me!
ReplyDeleteLol that's a ton of vegetable oil!
ReplyDelete