Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick stop at WAGS!


Made a quick stop at Walgreens (on 7th and 12th) on Friday to pick up some photos I had printed on there great promo last week and ended up scoring! Thankfully Kyla was with me and she noticed a couple of carts with clearance stuff in them - nothing had prices but the cashier was extremely nice and scanned everything we wanted to know a price on! I got the 2 things of Diet Snapple, 3 things of Crystal Light and 1 bag of candy corn for only $2.87! Wow that's a great deal especially since the Crystal Light's regular price is $2.99 - that is what it rang up as when she got it up there and she marked it down to $0.50 each because that's what the Diet Snapple was ringing up as!
Also, funny story - my hubby ran to Wally yesterday morning to pick up some last minute snacks to bring out to his motorcycle race and he grabbed me a paper and said I need to start couponing again because I enjoy it so much!!!! YAY, no if I can just put my mind to it and set some time aside each day\night i'll get on the coupon train again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment