Thursday, October 27, 2011

So many changes since I updated last...

Wow so Kyla was trying to look at my blog today and informed me that I needed to make some changes lol!!!
So as many know it's just Ryk and I now, but it's ok it's for the best!
We have a brand new home which we love so very very much!  We're going to have a "New Beginning" party once things settle down a bit...
I recently had surgery as I had been sick for a bout 6 weeks and am starting to feel much better!!!
Ryk is looking forward to being a duck for halloween, it's amazing at even his age once he gets something in his head it's impossible to change his mind lol!!!
Here are some pics to update you all on the last couple months!!!

My new obsession is waterfalls - they instantly relax me!!!!  LOVE THEM!!!

Shoshone Falls


I re-named this waterfall Keri's Waterfall- this is a side downward view

Keri's Waterfall - from the front

Keri's Waterfall - me standing underneath the waterfall

In Twin - just loved how the sun was shining!

Ryk and I riding at Hemmingway Butte 

Rock On Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment