Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER 2011

Where on earth has 2011 gone????

Fall as many of you know is my absolute favorite time of year!!!  I love the weather, the leaves, the colors and the crisp fresh air!!!

I just wanted to put up some pics a little bit of an update of our halloween weekend!

Had the fam over on Friday to carve pumpkins - it was a little chilly outside so we did it in the garage it was so much fun!  Ryk loves cutting things open so he thoroughly enjoyed himself lol!!!

LOL so I didn't have any scotch tape and borrowed electical so this is my punishment for not having tape lol!  But that's ok because I have one of the cutest kids ever by my side!!!  Auntie loves you Packy-Poo


So much fun at Wissell Farms pumpkin patch!!!  This is the 3rd year we've gone to there's and we'll continue going back as long as they have it open!!!  We all had a blast!

Ryk and Kyst racing up the road to show us the pumpkins they found!!!  They were so proud of themselves everytime they found one lol!!!

Kystin so darn cute!!!  He doesn't sit still much but no worries TeeTee was ready with the camera when we got him to sit!!

Yes I'm partial - cutest darn chicken on the block!!!!  <3 him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment