So last month I went to Twin Falls to get away and see the sites!!! I got some of the pictures I took enlarged and framed and hung them on the wall!!! As I was hanging them Ryk says to me "Mommy who took those pictures" and I said "Well I did bubba" and he started to cry and said "but you've never brought me to a water fall". So a couple weeks pass by and Ryk is sitting on Nanny Soup's lap and points to the pictures and says "ya know my Mommy took those pictures, maybe one day she'll bring me to a waterfall" of course saying it with these sat pitiful eyes lol!
So I decided before the weather gets to bad we better take a road trip! So yesterday Mom, Dad, Ryk, and I all headed down to Twin to see the waterfall that I have named "Keri's Waterfall" as well as Shoshone Falls and the waterfalls in Hagerman! Ryk had a great time except that he was cold but he enjoyed it and now he can't keep holding it over my head! Here are a few pics of our mini trip!








No comments:
Post a Comment