Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

What a great Thanksgiving, possibly the best one ever!!!
I was lucky enough to host this years Thanksgiving at my house and it turned out great!  Mom and Dad decided they wanted to do the turkey and Aunt Wanda decided to do the ham so really I got off quite easy!!!

Thought I would share some photos!!!


All of my parents Grandkids!  (Paxi-Poo (3), Rocky (Almost 1), Fyni-Foo (9), Baby J (2 months), Ryk (3) and Kyst (2.5)

Great Papa Chandler with all the crazy kiddos!

Kyst and Ryk - mechanics hard at work!  Typical boys!!!

A couple of the hors d'oeuvres!


Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!


PS: So we decided to do some "Black Friday" shopping - technically Thanksgiving night shopping!  I got everything on my list but 2 things!!!  It was quite entertaining to say the least but I was back home and in bed by 11:45pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment