Bittersweet... the best way to describe this Christmas. All the changes seemed to hit... I'm usually ok with sharing but sharing my baby boy for the holidays was a bit rough on me... We did our gifts a bit different this year as I didn't think I was going to have Ryk at the family gathering on Christmas afternoon. We went and had dinner at Ky's and let Ryk give the kids there gifts and they gave Ryk his gifts the Wednesday before Christmas and the kids had a blast! Ryk was pretty stoked that Auntie got him his very own copy of CARS!!! Christmas day was a bit of a struggle - I dealt with a severe migraine from the time I got up and it kept me down all day :'( I made breakfast in the morning and watched my sweet boy open his gifts, Ryan came and got him around 12 but I was ok with it as my head hurt so bad by this time I was in tears... Dan came over and we headed to Ky's house for the family dinner. I made a pumpkin roll, oreo pudding cake, sticky buns and homemade crockpot mac n cheese!!! All were a big hit, wish I was feeling better so I could've enjoyed it all as well! Great to spend time with the whole family, Grandpa Chandler came, a couple of uncle's and of course June, Dus and the precious 3 kiddos! So fun to see all the little ones enjoying Christmas!!! Fyn got an IPOD touch from Santa so her and I played with that a lot! Then to my surprise Ryan called and said he was on his way over with Ryker! So even though it was Ryan's day I got my baby boy in the morning and the night! I had Monday off work as well so we had a great day playing cars, the Wii, UNO Moo, Hex Bugs and so much more!
I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas with there loved ones!!!
Ryk's very own version of Cars!!!
Ryk's very 1st set of army men!
Nanny Soup and Papa Dean got him his very own Cabela's set with truck, motorcycle, 4wheeler, dog and trailer - he loves it!
Nanny Soup and Ryk cooking Christmas goodies on Friday before Christmas!
Ky surprised us with a special treat on the Wednesday before Christmas! Downtown Caldwell lights!
Santa brought Ryk a Wii - he's still trying to figure it out!
UNO Moo - what a great game! Ryk loves it! And well so do I LOL
Love it!!!
ReplyDelete