Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coupon Mama... or trying to be

Ok so here's the deal I'm 100% brand new to blogspot as well as couponing! I can't wait to get started saving hundreds of dollars! But I need a little help to get a jump start on things! If you have any tips or ideas for me they'll be much appreciated. I am going to start with the Sunday paper this coming up Sunday and I've already started on coupons.com!
Happy coupon shopping to all those that are ambitious enough to do it LOL

3 comments:

  1. Keri, cute blog! I love reading blogs, wish I had the time to do one myself. Good luck with the couponing my only advice would be that if your going to be making a binder stay on top of cutting the coupons out!!

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree! cuz falling behind really sucks! make it a point to pull your inserts out every sunday sit down line up pages staple and cut! and then file. you will be done in no time! help is always nice. brian helps me and we do that before anything else! good luck and ask any questions you might hav! a fair warning.. its difficult in the beginning... i almost gave up a couple of times!! when you pull thru that..it will become a 2nd nature to you! i highly recommend following alicias blog! she rocks at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davey Family!
    Its great to see your blogging! You guys have a beautiful little family! Ryker is adorable! We should all really get our kids together to play sometime! McCoy and Madden would love to play with Ryker and Kystin. Text me and we will have a play date! 389-8804!
    Logan

    ReplyDelete