Friday, February 19, 2010

New

Well I haven't been on in a while so I thought I would send out a quick little update.  I'm starting to think all the kids in the universe are sick right now LOL at least the kids in my universe.  Ryk, Kyst, Kinz, Chi, Presli - poor little ones it's so heart breaking when they're sick because there's nothing you can do for them.  I just want to know how 4 out of those 5 get sick and lethargic and just want to cuddle then my monster the sicker he is the more he runs around like a wild man crying his poor head off... I just don't get where he gets all the energy at you know if he just relaxed for a little while he might feel better!
I got a new phone, that's about the most exciting thing that has happened lately lol
Ryk is learning new words and new sign language on a dailey basis I love it, I can actually understand some of the things he says!

Ryker's new trick:
O and yes I'm a slacker I still haven't started coupon shopping other than 1 time and I saved over 50% but I'm going to try to get to the store Sunday for some papers!!!
Well that's my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment