Wow can anybody say nightmare? This was a horrible experience... I brought Ryk shopping with me I thought it would be fine until I couldn't find some of the stuff I needed (that always messes with me) then the lines were ridiculous therefore my 1 year old got more than a little impatient... Then to add all of that I got a grouchy checker. I unfortantely was paying more attention to Ryk than what was going on at the checkstand so ended up having to go back the very next day to get reimbursed for some of the items...
(Don't have time to break it down like the other one but i'll do my best to make it easy to understand!)
Tip: When there is a B1G1F sale - make sure you know the in's and out's - such as the McCormick B1G1F sale was if you bought the exact same thing... ex: Lemon and Pepper Seasoning must buy 2 to get the deal
Trans 1:
(1) McCormick Seasoning
(1) McCormick Vanilla Extract
(1) McCormick Green Food Coloring
(1) McCormick Red Food Coloring
(4) $1/1 McCormick Coupons
(3) Doublers
Total OOP because I wasn't paying attention $9.63
Preferred Savings $0.40
MFG Coupons $4.00
Store Coupons $3.00
***Total Savings $7.40
Trans 2:
(3) McCormick Seasoning
(1) McCormick Neon Food Coloring
(4) $1/1 McCormick Coupons
(3) Doublers
Total OOP because I wasn't paying attention $11.01
MFG Coupons $4.00
Store Coupons $3.00
***Total Savings $7.00
Trans 3:
(1) Ziploc Storage Bag
(1) Ziploc Freezer Bag
(1) Small Ziplog Storage Bag
(2) Kellogg's Mini Wheats
(1) Kellogg's Corn Pops
(1) Kellogg's Froot Loops
(1) Kellogg's Apple Jacks
(1) $2.50 CAT
Total OOP $19.68
Preferred Savings $15.90
MFG Coupons $2.50
*** Total Savings $18.40
This is the transaction that I wasn't paying attention because I was trying to keep Ryker entertained - the checker decided to put my coupons in the bag along with my receipt and not scan them... I wasn't very happy I had coupons for all the Ziplocs and the cereal plus doublers. So this is why I had to go back and get money reimbursed.
Trans 4:
(2) Milk
(1) Garnier Fructis Hairspray
(2) Free Milk Coupons
(1) $2.50 CAT
Total OOP $1.06
Preferred Savings $1.80
MFG Coupons $8.98
*** Total Savings $10.78
So on this trip I paid a total of $41.38 OOP and saved a total of $43.58.
After going back the following day and getting my refund for the coupons that I really did have and swapping out some of the McCormick stuff for the free stuff - I got $23.00 back in cash + 2 already paid for Rain Checks!!!
So after this hassle I ended up paying $18.38 OOP and saved $66.58!!!
So even though it was frustrating and stressful I definitely came out ahead!!!
FANTASTIC!!!
ReplyDelete